FP2 without function after update.
After performing the suggested update on my Fairphone2 2 days ago, it no longer works and shows the following behaviour:
- The display remains black. The device has no function.
- When I plug in the charging cable, the LED lights up yellow for about 15 minutes and then changes to green.
- The LED then remains green as long as the charging cable is plugged in. As soon as I disconnect the charging cable, it goes out.
- I also notice that - unlike before - the device does not heat up when the charging cable is plugged in.
- When I press the power button in the top right-hand corner, I hear and feel a single vibration, otherwise nothing happens.
- I have tested this with three different charging cables and two different batteries.
Inspired by scribe's post in the general forum, I pressed Volume Up + Power. Since then, the LED no longer lights up at all. Now when I press Power I hear and feel a single burst of vibration after about 10 seconds. I am urgently asking for help and suggestions to get my Fairphone working again.
Thank you in advance
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
High impact/Blocking- The alternatives or workaround are not enough