Device not booting properly if SIM card is inserted
Update from android 7 latest Version to Android 9 21.03.0-rel.2 Which version of the software are you running?
Update from android 7 latent Version to Android 9 21.03.0-rel.2 What happened?
- After reboot - I let my sim card the whole time in my Phone- on the Display is a Massage, that my Phone could not start, because data may be corrupt
- I have the Option try again or factory data reset
- I tried a few times again, but nothing happens always the 2 options will shown
- I took out my Sim cards
- The FP2 boots and shows android 9
- Everything works with WLAN, all my settings and data are okay
- I insert again one Sim card (the sim is from 2016 like my FP2)
- Now after booting the Display shows "fairphone wird gestartet" and the Display turns to black and shows again trat it will start- on off on off like blinking - sometimes it shows quickly " abgesicheter modus"
- If I remove the sim card the FP2 starts and everything works
- I need my phonenumber so what can I do?
- Do I need a new Sim card? Thank you for help and excuse my bad Englisch- School is a long time ago, greetings and thank you
the error is every time if I insert one ore two Sim card. It is no difference if I usw the slot 1 vor slot 2. Steps to reproduce
Is there a workaround?
Factory reset. See this comment
Describe the impact this has on your everyday experience
High impact/Blocking- The alternatives or workaround are not enough
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information